Symposium Reports 2008.pdf (506.25 kB)
ICES Symposia Report 2008
reportposted on 2023-03-02, 08:07 authored by ICESICES
Report on ICES sponsored symposia held in 2008:
- International Symposium "Effects of Climate Change on the World's Oceans"; held 19–23 May 2008, in Gijón, Spain.
- Symposium on the Ecosystem Approach with Fisheries Acoustics and Complementary Technologies (SEAFACTS); held 16–20 June 2008, in Bergen, Norway.
- Symposium on Herring: Linking biology, ecology, and status of populations in a changing environment; held 26–29 August 2008, in Galway, Ireland.
- Symposium on “Coping with global change in marine social-ecological systems”; held 8–11 July 2008, in Rome, Italy.
- Symposium on “The Role of Marine Mammals in the Ecosystem in the 21st Century”; held 29 September–1 October 2008, in Dartmouth, Canada.
- Symposium on the Ocean in a High-CO2 World; held 6–9 October 2008, in Monaco.
- World Conference on Marine Biodiversity; held 11–15 November 2008, in Valencia, Spain.