ICES Symposia Report 2009
reportposted on 2023-03-02, 08:09 authored by ICESICES
Report on ICES sponsored symposia held in 2009:
- The 2009 European Marine Sand and Gravel Group Conference; held 7 May 2009, in Rome, Italy.
- 2009 International Nutrients Scale System (INSS) International Workshop UNESCO; held 10–12 February 2009, in Paris, France.
- The ICES Deep-Sea Symposium – Issues Confronting the Deep Oceans (ICDO); held 27–30 April 2009, in Azores, Portugal.
- ICES-GLOBEC Symposium on “Marine Ecosystems: from function to prediction”; held 22–26 June 2009, in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- Sixth International Conference on Marine Bioinvasions; held 24–27 August 2009, in Portland, Oregon, USA.
- Cephalopod International Advisory Council, CIAC ’09 symposium on “The effects of environmental variability on cephalopod populations”; held 3–11 September 2009, in Vigo, Spain.
- ICES Symposium on Rebuilding Depleted Fish Stocks - Biology, Ecology, Social Science and Management Strategies; held 3–6 November 2009, in Warnemünde, Germany.