Symposia Report 2015.pdf (371.28 kB)
ICES Symposia Report 2015
reportposted on 2023-03-02, 08:19 authored by ICESICES
Report on ICES sponsored symposia held in 2015:
- EU FP 7 Project SOCIOEC: Socio-economic effects of management of the future CFP; held 17–18 February 2015, in Brussels, Belgium.
- Third International Symposium on "Effects of Climate Change on the World’s Oceans"; held 23–27 March 2015, in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Oceans Past V: Multidisciplinary perspectives on the history of human interactions with life in the ocean; held 18–20 May 2015, in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Marine Ecosystem Acoustics: Observing the Ocean interior across scales in support of integrated management; held 24–28 May 2015, in Nantes, France.
- PICES meeting 2015 FIS Topic Session (S3): Eastern-western approaches to fisheries: resource utilization and ecosystem impacts; held 22 October 2015, in Qingdao, China.
- MYFISH Symposium: Targets and Limits for Long-term Fisheries Management; held 27–30 October 2015, in Athens, Greece.