Symposia Report 2019.pdf (2.11 MB)
ICES Symposia Report 2019
reportposted on 2023-03-02, 08:25 authored by ICESICES
Report on ICES sponsored symposia held in 2019:
- NASCO Symposium: Managing the Atlantic Salmon in a Rapidly Changing Environment – Management Challenges and Possible Responses, held 3–4 June 2019, in Tromsø, Norway.
- Challenging the Scientific Legacy of Johan Hjort: Time for a new paradigm in marine research? Held 12–14 June 2019, in Bergen, Norway.
- Second International Science and Policy Conference on Implementation of the Ecosystem Approach to Management in the Arctic, held 25–27 June 2019, in Bergen, Norway.
- Shellfish – Resources and Invaders of the North, held 5–7 November 2019, in Tromsø, Norway.
- International Symposium on Fisheries Sustainability: Strengthening the Science-Policy Nexus, held 18–21 November 2019, in Rome, Italy.